Thursday, January 29, 2009

IRVB Focus Ring

The HV20 is a camera that lies on the line between consumer and prosumer. I'm going to start of by saying I love this camera. For the most part. If you have the patience and the gusto to work with a crippled camera, it's worth it as it's images can be amazing.
The camera has some pretty amazing features, but inorder to get to them you need to 'trick' the camera into working for you. I know this is old news to most of you, but I thought I'd share a review of a little add on that makes manually focusing SO MUCH EASIER. Before this little wonder you needed to use your thumb on Canons idea of a 'focus dial' to pull focus, which never quite worked right because you'd enevitably bump the camera to the right while turning the dial. Anyway, here's my review which is featured on the products website.

Get yourself one if you own an HV20/30/40.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment